Thank you for checking in on our Hockey Camps which run every holiday.
Standard 2-Day camps for Junior, Improver and Advanced field players
OCTOBER HALF TERM HOLIDAYS
We hope that we will be able to go ahead with half term hockey camps. Should we have to cancel, refunds or credits (which ever you prefer) will be issued.
Junior & Improver Camps
- Monday 26 October & Tuesday 27 October
- Thursday 29 October & Friday 30 October
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
Please book our 2-Day camps through our online booking system at ACTIVE.COM
Dates become available to book following end of previous camp.
Residential Camps in Summer 2021
Dates to be announced
To find out more and book a place on our Residential Camp please click HERE
TYPES OF CAMP
- JUNIOR SKILLS & IMPROVERS CAMPS – Two Day camps for Boys & Girls. Camp start at 10am and finish at 4pm. Lunch not included. A fun course of hockey skills for children of all abilities aged 7 to 18. Children will be divided into groups on the first morning and coached according to experience and ability. The course will include training and exercises designed to introduce new skills and develop technique. There will of course be lots of games and competition. £40 a day.
- JUNIOR & IMPROVERS GOALKEPPER CAMPS – Two Day camp for Boys & Girls. Camp start at 10am and finish at 4pm. A dedicated course for goal keepers, boys and girls aged 8-14. Ideal for beginners and also for those who have been playing a little while but have yet to reach the dizzy heights of county Academy hockey. Courses will be tailored to the needs of those attending, concentrating on the skills they most need and others they wish to learn.Lunch not included. £40 a day.
- ADVANCED CAMP – Two day camp, 10am-4pm for boys & girls Age 12-18, playing at JAC level or above covering a range of skills. Expect to work hard. The course will be tailored to those attending. £40 a day.
Christmas Charity Camps
Christmas 2019 Charity Camp raised over £2000
A huge thank you to everyone that attended the camp and coached on the camp. We have raised over £2000 for Leukaemia UK, Just Giving page
Christmas Charity Camp 2018 In aid of Parkinson’s UK.raised £1730. Thank you to all that attended and gave their time