Thank you for checking in on our Hockey Camps which run every holiday.
Christmas 2019 Charity Camp raised over £2000
A huge thank you to everyone that attended the camp and coached on the camp. We have raised over £2000 for Leukaemia UK, Just Giving page
Standard 2 day camps for Junior, Improver and Advanced field players
February Half Term Holiday Camps 2020
- Thursday 20 & Friday 21 February
- Monday 6 & Tuesday 7 April
- Thursday 16 & Friday 17 April
May Half Term Holidays
- Thursday 28 & Friday 29 May
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
Please book through our online booking system at ACTIVE.COM
Dates become available to book following end of previous camp.
TYPES OF CAMP
- JUNIOR SKILLS & IMPROVERS CAMPS – Two Day camps for Boys & Girls. Camp start at 10am and finish at 4pm. Lunch not included. A fun course of hockey skills for children of all abilities aged 7 to 18. Children will be divided into groups on the first morning and coached according to experience and ability. The course will include training and exercises designed to introduce new skills and develop technique. There will of course be lots of games and competition. £40 a day, or £70 for 2 days
- JUNIOR & IMPROVERS GOALKEPPER CAMPS – Two Day camp for Boys & Girls. Camp start at 10am and finish at 4pm. A dedicated course for goal keepers, boys and girls aged 8-14. Ideal for beginners and also for those who have been playing a little while but have yet to reach the dizzy heights of county Academy hockey. Courses will be tailored to the needs of those attending, concentrating on the skills they most need and others they wish to learn.Lunch not included. £40 a day, or £70 for 2 days
- ADVANCED CAMP – Two day camp, 10am-4pm for boys & girls Age 12-18, playing at JAC level or above covering a range of skills. Expect to work hard. The course will be tailored to those attending. £40 a day, or £70 for 2 days
- ADVANCED CAMP – DAY CAMP OPTION ON RESIDENTIAL CAMPS
The day camp option on our intensive residential camps for boys and girls, field players and goalkeepers aged 13 to 18, playing full county hockey (JAC equivalent) or training at performance Centres. Days are slightly longer than our norm 2 day advanced camps, 9am -5pm, lunch is included each day and you get a camp t-shirt. £240 for 4 days, £140 for 2 days.
Camps in Summer 2020
Week 1 – Sunday 26 – Friday 31 July
Week 2 – Sunday 9 to Friday 14 August
To book a place please contact email@example.com.
For more information click here
CHRISTMAS CHARITY CAMP 2018 In aid of Parkinson’s UK.
raised £1730. Thank you to all that attended and gave their time