Southgate Hockey Tots is aimed at 3-5 year old children as a fun and interactive way to introduce them to hockey and team sports.
Our sessions will be held every Saturday from 9am-10am at Southgate Hockey Club.
We know that physical education is so important through childhood and all the way through to our adult lives. It is important that children are introduced to aspects of it at a young age to help with so many different skills both physical, mental and emotional, all whilst leading up to joining in with Hockey as a Junior at U8’s level.
Children will always learn and develop at different stages and in different ways, we will create an environment that will work well and be inclusive of this for all the children attending.
We endeavour to provide sessions that are fun and safe and allow the children to learn new skills and achieve individual goals that are celebrated with everyone! We will look to do this by:
- Creating fun through warmups, drills and games.
- Inspiring an environment of praise and encouragement where children feel excited to come and learn and join in each week.
- Supporting all children through their physical, cognitive, social and emotional development with us through activities that are challenging but achievable.
- Providing time (if desired by parents) for parents and children to work together creating direct interaction with your child whilst then also allowing the coaches to observe their development.
- Providing sufficient time for your children to learn and practice skills to help set them up for life.
We are so excited to start this weekly session to bring in our next era of Southgate Hockey Players!
We look forward to welcoming both parents and children in these sessions!
If you would like to find out more please contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org
November : 13th, 20th, 27th.
December : 4th, 11th, 18th.
January : 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th.
February : 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th.
Sessions are £5 per week or you can pay £55 in advance which would mean you can come to all of the above dates and save £15.
Payments can be made into the below account:
Account Name : Michelle Joubert
Account No : 50498071
Sort Code : 04-00-04
Please ensure you fill in the below Membership Form so that we have all the relevant details for your child on file.