Our Annual Club Day is less than a week away!
We hope that you have the day open to join us at the club! We have plenty going on with some social games and preseason matches all set up for you to enjoy, both on and off the pitch. There will be a BBQ in the afternoon and plenty opportunity for you to register for the upcoming season, buy some new match kit and catch up with your team members who have been soaking up the sun over the summer holidays!
WHATS ON AT CLUB DAY:
- There will be a BBQ available on the day for £6 per person (this includes a drink).
- We will have Bella (our members sec) at the ready to take payment and get you registered for the upcoming season (You can register before the time here -> http://eepurl.com/bvMIGP )
- Janice will be there with some Playerlayer kit if you are looking to order some new stock for the season ahead.
- The guys from PANTHERA Hockey will be there from 12 noon for us to have a look at their exciting range.
- Lots of pre season games have been organised through out the day, all the way from the Ladies 1s through to the Tankards, Magnums, Flagons and Pitchers.
- There will also be a collection of old hockey sticks on the day – these will be donated to charity so please bring down any old sticks that would be better served helping a young boy or girl learn the game than collect dust in the back of your cupboard.
Please see below our timings for the day (** Please note these may change closer to the day):
- If one of your games is a pre season match please make sure you have contacted your Captain for all the details.
- If you would like to join in with the knock around smaller games in the morning, please arrive at the club by 10h30 am for us to mix the teams up!
THE CLUB WILL BE OPEN ALL EVENING SO BE SURE TO STICK AROUND FOR SOME DRINKS AFTER ALL THE ON PITCH ACTION IS FINISHED!!
We are looking forward to seeing you all there!!
For more info or any queries please contact Michelle on email@example.com